We greatly appreciate your visiting the Cayman MAC Store web site. With this, we recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by our customers. We created this policy with a strong respect for your right to privacy and to guide our relationships with you.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for all products and services that we own.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION: The creation of an account with www.caymanmacstore.ky requires that you provide your contact information (name, email address, etc). For internal purposes, we use these details to communicate with you and to provide requested services, as well as to serve as our way of giving you a more personalized experience on the web site. We maintain all the data that you provide us in a secure database.
- INFORMATION USE: We collect information from you to enable us to provide exemplary customer service.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES: We may share your personally identifiable information with authorized third party partners, agents, and contractors. These third parties receive only personally identifiable information, if such information is needed, to perform their function(s). We do not authorize them to use any personally identifiable information for any purpose(s) other than that which is set forth in their contract, and we provide them only with the minimum amount of personally identifiable information necessary to complete the requested service, product, or transaction.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION FOR LEGAL PURPOSES: Alphasoft Ltd T/A Cayman Mac Store will also disclose information that we maintain when required to do so by law, in response to a court order or a subpoena or other legal obligation; a law-enforcement agency's request; or in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, either intentionally or unintentionally.
- Customers should also be aware that courts of equity, such as United States Bankruptcy Courts, might have the authority to permit personal information to be shared or transferred to third parties without permission under certain circumstances. We may share collective information, which is not personally identifiable, with others.
- EMAIL USAGE: When you provide us your email address, we may send you emails in response to a request or issues raised in line with the way we deliver our service(s).
- SECURITY: We use reasonable precautions to protect information about our customers while it is stored on our servers or in transferring such information to our vendors who are processing on our behalf.
- When you create an account on our web site, every kind of sensitive information that is transmitted to us online is encrypted and is transmitted to us securely.
- In addition, access to all our customers' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. In the same way, only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS: For inquiries, comments, or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.