Service claims - terms & conditions
Please use the following links to check the official warranty status of your device:
- Apple (click here)
- HP (click here)
Our service department is now accepting new service claims but procedures have changed. Please review the following:
- Please note that service parts are NOT kept in stock. Once parts are ordered the ETA is usually 4 to 7 business days.
- All equipment in for repair must remain with our service center while parts are on order.
- We are now accepting accidental damage claims under AppleCare+ contracts.
- Click here to download the service claim form.
- Complete all the fields on pages 1 and 2, including the three checkboxes at the bottom of page 2, and save the file to your desktop.
- Email the completed/saved form to [email protected].
- Once the form is received it will be reviewed and returned via email along with a copy of the associated work order and a drop off date.
- Service products must be dropped off at the store (new location next to Bank of Butterfield in Camana Bay). Please do not drop off until instructed by the technician. If fees are due they must be paid at this time.
- Once service is complete you will be sent an email with pickup instructions.
- All fees must be paid before service items are released.