Apple & Beats Repair/Service
Please note a diagnostics fee will apply if your device is out of warranty.
Click here to check your warranty
Click here to download the Apple support app that runs on iPhone and iPad. It may assist with various issues and is an ideal first step to help you with your problem whatever your device.
Click here to view the Apple YouTube support channel that may provide assistance.
A few things to be aware of before requesting an appointment
- Apple recommends having the latest updates installed on all devices which may resolve various issues
- Service parts are NOT kept in stock. Once parts are ordered the ETA is usually 4 to 7 business days.
- All equipment in for repair must remain with our service center while parts are on order.
- Defective parts are returned to Apple.
- Click here for instructions on how to get your Apple device ready for service.
- Apple require iPhones/iPads be erased prior to repair for data security purposes. Please ensure you have a backup prior to drop-off
If you feel an appointment is still required click here to download the service claim form.
- Complete all the fields on pages 1 and 2, including the three checkboxes at the bottom of page 2, and save the file to your desktop.
- Email the completed/saved form to [email protected].
- Once the form is received it will be reviewed and returned via email along with a copy of the associated work order and a drop off date.
- Service products must be dropped off at the store (new location next to Bank of Butterfield in Camana Bay). If fees are due they must be paid at this time.
- Once service is complete you will be sent an email with pickup instructions.
- All fees must be paid before service items are released.