- 6 ports of connectivity: (2) USB 3.2 Type-A, (1) HDMI 2.0, (1) SD card reader, (1) Gigabit Ethernet, (1) USB-C power pass through
- Powerful options: bus powered or use existing USB-C power adapter
- Charge while working: Up to 100W pass-through power for a notebook or other device
- Neat and tidy: Built-in cable storage
- Works with all: Adds ports to Macs, PCs, tablets, or phones with a built-in USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
When the gadget pros at Ars Technica called the OWC USB-C Travel Dock the “Best Hub for iPad” and the “Best Travel Hub” overall, we thought our work was done. Their – and other tech users - wish for an Ethernet port was our command to make the best even better. All the high-speed data performance, pass-through power, and versatility no other mini-sized hub can match…now with the reliability of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. Welcome to the 6-port USB-C Travel Hub E.
The OWC USB-C Travel Dock E reduces adapter and dongle heft and hassle while expanding your connectivity options with six essential ports: USB 3 Type-A, HDMI 2.0, SD card reader, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB-C power pass through. Through its integrated USB-C connecting cable, the diminutive Travel Dock E lets you transform a studio, classroom, boardroom, or coffee shop into your mobile office with the ability to connect, charge, display, and import at will with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 equipped computers, tablets, and phones.
Nothing can quash productivity faster than slow, low-quality Wi-Fi. With its Gigabit Ethernet port with industry standard RJ-45 connector, you can plug in the Travel Dock E anywhere for a speedy server connection, uninterrupted downloads and reliable file transfers.
Unlike other mini-docks that sacrifice some usability to remain portable, OWC USB-C Travel Dock E packs a heavyweight punch akin to a desktop dock. Similar to the size and weight of a hockey puck, this compact dock can be used via bus power when you don't have access to a power outlet. Or, connect a USB-C power adapter to the Travel Dock E’s USB-C power delivery port to charge your device with up to 100W of power.
Through the Travel Dock E’s one integrated USB-C cable, you can:
- Make a powerful presentation on a 4K HDMI display
- Share, stream, and surf reliably fast on an Ethernet network
- Transfer files with storage devices in a blink of any eye
- Charge up your small mobile devices for on-the-go use
- Copy photos and movies directly from media cards with the SD card reader
- Enjoy the convenience of a full-sized keyboard or mouse with your notebook
OWC Dock Ejector software safely disconnects drives connected to the OWC USB-C Travel Dock E in a single click. Designed by OWC hardware and software engineers, Dock Ejector ensures all data is written before disconnection, saving time and protecting against data loss. Use it to move quickly between workstations and get the most out of your OWC USB-C Travel Dock E.