Payment details for delivery orders
Please refer to the following payment instructions for delivery orders.
- If you have ordered for curbside pickup you can pay with a debit/credit card at collection:
- If you do not have access to online banking you can take a copy of your order along with the information here to make a cash payment directly at Butterfield or CNB.
- Deliveries will be scheduled once your funds clear our bank.
- If you are not using Butterfield or CNB the receipt of funds is dependent on your bank’s payment process and may take 2-4 business days to clear.
- We review bank accounts at 10am and 2pm each business day and this determines when we notify customers of payments received. Payments received after 2pm will be addressed the following business day. On Friday we will do an additional check at 3:30pm.
- If an order is not paid, or you do not let us know within 24 hours that you are making a payment, it will automatically drop from the system. Orders may be re-instated but will likely change their position in the queue for deliveries when being prepared. All communication must be via email to [email protected] as phones are not currently being monitored.
- Why can’t I pay with my debit/credit card? We use chip and pin credit card machines in our store. In order to make a safe and secure credit/debit card payment, and avoid fraudulent or unauthorized transactions, we require the physical card to be present with either a photo ID or PIN. Unfortunately, this is not currently possible. If you need to pay by credit/debit card please select curbside pickup when placing your order.
- Please let us know once you have made payment with a copy of your transfer/deposit so that it can be monitored to move to the next step of organizing a delivery.
- If you have purchased iTunes codes you will receive a separate email, once we have received your payment, providing further instructions for redeeming the code. In the meantime, please click here to review the iTunes terms and conditions, as this is required to complete an iTunes code transaction.